Outermost Technology Terms of Service
Terms of Service for Outermost Technology Community
Your use of the Outermost Technology Community site is subject to these terms and conditions. You should read it, understand it, and consider printing a reference copy as you use the Outermost Technology Community site (the “Site”).
At any time Outermost Technology may change, add, or remove any part of these terms and conditions or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. Outermost Technology will update these terms to reflect such changes. Your use and continued use of the Site will always indicate your acceptance of these terms and any changes to them.
- Views expressed on the Site are not necessarily endorsed by Outermost Technology.
- Outermost Technology does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site ("Submissions"). Outermost Technology retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by Outermost Technology to violate these terms. Outermost Technology will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate these terms or applicable laws but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever. Outermost Technology reserves the right to delete any Submission, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- Outermost Technology may respond to questions but does not formally provide technical support on the Site. Any information that is provided by Outermost Technology or Outermost Technology employees is offered on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.
- You may not present yourself as a spokesperson for Outermost Technology.
- You should post constructive comments and questions. Unless otherwise noted, your Submission should either be a technical support question or a technical support answer. Constructive feedback about product features is welcome as well. If your Submission contains the phrase "I'm sorry for the rant, but…" you are likely in violation of this policy.
- By sending a Submission to the Site you agree to grant Outermost Technology a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. If you do not want to grant to Outermost Technology the rights set out above, do not send your Submission to the Site.
Technology Support Community is here to help people. Unless otherwise
noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including:
- Speculations or rumors.
- Discussions of Outermost Technology policies or procedures or speculation on Outermost Technology decisions.
- You may not submit any statements, materials or links that are inflammatory, inappropriate, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
- Do not post polls or petitions or links to same.
- Do not
use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a
URL unless it directly answers a user's question. If any portion of your
Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of
compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by
stating, "I may receive some form of compensation, financial or
otherwise, from my recommendation or link." The following information
is not allowed in a Submission:
- A submission created solely to advertise a book, service, software or some other item for sale.
- Any reference, including a link, to a commercial item that is not directly related to a relevant technical support question or answer. For example: "This post created by Super Post Creator."
You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website.
- Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
- Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
- Do not reveal any personal information.
- If you fail to abide by these terms Outermost Technology may remove your Submission. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your account being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site.